Dog Dizylac 6 DS Dry Syrup
Dog Dizylac 6 DS Dry Syrup
Product Code : 18
Brand Name : Dizylac 6 DS Dry Syrup
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- depends on order volume INR
- Medicine Type
- Other Types
- Physical Form
- Treatments & Functions
- Regular use in food for healthy : Pups/ Kittens / Orphans Gut ( digestive system) Immune system Therapeutic use to Improve digestion
- Recommended For
- Cats, Dogs
- Storage Instructions
- room temp
Dizylac Dog & Cat Dry Syrup is formulated for the first time in India to treat and prevent diarrhoea with 6 in compatable anti-diarrhoeal elements in dry syrup form. It is a dry syrup and must be given to the pets with water, milk or other pet feeds. Owing to its effective formulation, the syrup rapidly starts to work and shows immediate results. For this reason, veterinary practitioner prescribes this Dizylac Dog Dry Syrup the most.
- Prebiotics + Postbiotics + digestive Enzymes + Electrolytes + Vitamins + Amino acids
- A First Time in India unique formulation with six gut-acting elements in single formulation in dry syrup form!
A research product especially meant for pets.
Unique blend of six gut-acting elements. It has beneficial Bacteria, Yeast, digestive Enzymes ( pepsin, papain, bromelain, protease, lipase, amylase, oxbile), Electrolytes, Vitamins C & B-complex, Choline bi- tartrate, Amino Acids ( Glutamine, Methionine), MOS & FOS.in a single formulation in dry syrup form.
Thus Dizylac has holistic effect in correcting digestive disorders with faster recovery and without any side effects.
Each gram ( Dry Syrup ) contains:
- Beneficial bacteria : 1.36 billion CFUs (1.7 times more potency)
- (Lactobacillus acidophilus: NLT 0.96 x 10 (9) CFU
- Saccharomyces Boulardii: NLT 0.4 x10(9) CFU
- Electrolytes (Na, K,Chloride): NLT 0.24 %
- While Choline bi-tartrate and Methionine are known for liver health, Glutamine is the source of cellular energy mostly used by the intestine.
When/Why used :
Regular use in food for healthy :
- Pups/ Kittens / Orphans
- Gut ( digestive system)
- Immune system
- Therapeutic use to Improve digestion
- Puppies/ Kittens/ Orphans : 1 g twice daily
- Small breeds/ Cats : 1 g twice daily
- Medium breeds : 2 g twice daily
- Large and Giant breeds : 3.5 g twice daily
Dosage may be increased in therapeutic cases eg; diarrhoea
Better Administration :
Administered as syrup or may be added with food as may be convenient. However, when used as therapy, better to administer as syrup to avoid wastage. Take recommended powder dose in spoon/cup. Add drinking water to make syrup.
Presentation : 30 gms
- FOB Port
- Supply Ability
- 2000 bottles Per Month
- Delivery Time
- Domestic supplies within 10 days from confirmed order Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- 90 x 30 g packs
- Main Domestic Market
- All India